Friday, July 9, 2010

Unique Content Article on , ,

The 5 Most Important Words To Repair A Relationship

by Dr. Vance Hardisty

I'd like to tell you a story.

When Barry first walked through my office door, he was desperate. He told me his wife had walked out on him and she had taken his two tiny baby girls with her. He was really hurting! He couldn't think about work. He couldn't think about doing anything! He was just torn up inside. He stared at me and asked, "Please, tell me what am I supposed to do?"

I gave him five of the most influential words ever used between two human beings in order to open up a conversation and get a relationship going again. Those five words? "I'm sorry, please forgive me."

Had Barry done everything wrong in the relationship? Was he completely responsible for what had happened? Had his wife done nothing wrong? Of course not. But these five words were exactly what he needed to say, no matter who was most at fault.

Three weeks later he called me up. He was so excited he was bouncing off the walls and virtually yelling over the phone. "It worked, it worked, she's moving back in and she's bringing my two little girls with her. What do I do next?!"

So I gave him three relationship building steps.

1. Sit down and talk to her. Really listen to what she has to say.

2. Date her regularly.

3. Treat her like a princess.

He said, O.K., I'll do it.

Several weeks later he called me back and he told me "Vance, I want to tell you our relationship is better than it has ever been, and I want to keep this going. I know that if I don't keep doing things correct, they will go back to the way they were, so, now what do I do? I want to treat her like a princess, but I'm unsure what to do all the time. And, this whole listening thing - I get a little lost on how to make that work best."

So I started him on our 180 Days To Romance system.

What is the 180 Days To Romance system? Bottom line, it is one of the most powerful mentoring tools for saving a marriage and building it better than it ever was before. You can get a free 14 day trial for men at http://www.loverelationshipheadquarters.com/mens.html and a free 14 day trial for women at http://www.loverelationshipheadquarters.com/womens.html.

Dr. Vance Hardisty International Speaker and Author Love Relationship Headquarters www.loverelationshipheadquarters.com

Do you feel like your marriage is in need of help? You are not alone. 100's of thousands have used our marriage advice. Save your marriage today, and get separate help for men Unique version for reprint here: The 5 Most Important Words To Repair A Relationship.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-02-26 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.exback@blogger.com&code=ae7cf1192a85fab0f4577a571c1e4168
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: