Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Unique Content Article on , ,

Quick Excerpts Of Wedding And Proposal Stories

by Wendy Stoller

The day it self was amazing - as I walked down the weaving aisle "it feels like home" played through the sunflowers, I knew that this was the man I'd been waiting for my whole life. We had our photos taken at places that mean something to us - "the sunflowers" - Trent planted them just for me. "The Beach" - Trent proposed on that very beach, "The old Hut" - Trent's family built the hut, "The harvester" - Trent's pride and joy, "Anderson's lane" - Our surname.

Within two months we were already discussing marriage, we were effectively "engaged to be engaged"! In March 2006 we shopped together for my engagement ring. Over the next four months, the ring nested safely in Nik's possession whilst I was left pondering when and how he'd actually propose! On July 19 2006, Nik invited all of our family and friends along to our Flanagans gig. I was surprised and stunned when Nik begun strumming his guitar singing these words to the song he'd written.

What we found challenging was getting the wedding chapel and wedding reception venues decorated in time. We had to do the wedding chapel the night before but the wedding reception venue we had to do on the day so it was very hectic. If I had my time over I would have booked the place out the day before and set it up the night before.

We quickly decided on a wedding date and everything just seemed to fall into place over the next eight months! We knew that we didn't want to spend a fortune on our wedding, so we got creative! We found a wonderful venue, secured a great cake maker and enlisted a fantastic florist. I ordered my gorgeous wedding dress; started making the jewellery for myself, my mum, the bridesmaids and flowergirl; and then we found family and friends to complete the picture!

Heath proposed to me while on holiday in England with my family at Christmas in 2005. Everyone had said ohhhh he will ask you for sure when you go home! But I wasn't so sure! But he did!!!! It was so beautiful and so very sweet! He asked me the day before we left to come back to Australia while out for lunch with my mum and dad! He turned to my Dad and said I love your daughter very much and I would like to ask your permission to marry her!!! And then he turned to me and asked me! I just couldn't stop smiling!!! All the way home, you couldn't get the smile off my face!!!

We then had six to seven months to arrange our wedding and wow what a wedding it was. We had four ceremonies and two receptions. Two ceremonies were in Persia in August 2007, it was amazing. We held the reception at our own house where we hosted 200 people with the help of a professional catering and party planning company. The entire house and garden were glowing with lights. We walked across the red carpet to reach the guest's and went straight on the dance floor ... even though I thought I wouldn't be able to dance because of my dress but I was so happy that nothing could stop me, we danced for the entire night and still around 3 am I had lots of energy and could have gone for marathon run.

For the complete stories, please visit truebride.com.au. If you have a wedding coming up, Wendy Stoller would like to invite you to visit her site for Free Wedding Speeches Examples.
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-02-26 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.exback@blogger.com&code=ae7cf1192a85fab0f4577a571c1e4168
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: