Thursday, May 27, 2010

Unique Content Article on , ,

Reminiscing My Irish Travel With Unique Irish Gifts

by Leigh Campbell

Having several months in Ireland for a digital photography travel has been by far the most fascinating part of my personal career. From Dublin to Cork, I have taken shots of stunning landscapes no one may find anywhere else. Besides the magnificent scenery, I have also taken pictures of castles and landmarks that are unique to Ireland. Thus, it is now time to get me several unique Irish gifts.

During my two month stay in St. Patrick, I have also immersed myself in their culture. I have learned to love Guinness and have dabbled in their traditional dance that I can now audition for Riverdance. I have learned to appreciate and enjoy local music. Whether it be mainstream like U2 or The Corrs or independent artists like Glen Hansard, Irish music definitely has a lot to say.

The two-month Irish travel is about to end. I really love the place Just as much as I would like to stretch my stay, yet I have plenty of responsibilities left at home. I do not plan of leaving Ireland without bringing a bit of it along with me. I could not wait to talk about my encounter with everybody. Apart from sharing with them amazing tales of my stay here, I plan to bring them unique Irish gifts.

The first on the list is the flag of Ireland. I have come to love the country, the culture and the people. And one way to show my respect and admiration for this beautiful nation is to bring the flag and proudly display it in my room. I have discovered though that it can be customized. What I would want is an Irish flag then I will have my Irish friends' signature embroidered on it.

Guinness. The drink that I have thoroughly enjoyed with new friends. Any thing that has a Guinness logo on it will be fine for me. A mug, a tee shirt or a bag will do. I could actually start my own Guinness products collection. A friend already presented me with a Guinness magnet and keychain, now all I need to do is look for more merchandise to bring with me back home.

I also got a Merino Shamrock throw that would just be ideal during a cold night. It could be like bringing some the Irish luck with me all over the place I go. The size is big enough to snuggle in or I can lay it down during picnics or star gazing fun. The design evokes traditional Irish fable, homeland and pride.

Certainly one of my favorite spots in Ireland is the Claddagh. It had been previously a fishing village, a location close to the center of Galway city, where the Corrib River meets Galway Bay. Even though the place is well known for its Claddagh ring, a band showing two clasped hands holding a crowned heart that signifies love, camaraderie and loyalty. I will definitely be taking home with me the Claddagh travel journal. It will remind me of the gorgeous location wherever I go. Right now this is your unique Irish gift.

I guess I will be bringing a lot of Irish pieces with me back home. I will also be giving my friends other unique Irish gifts like shamrock fridge magnets and keychains. I will also give some people diecast Irish souvenir bus, book of kells merchandise like scarf and books and Irish dancer rag dolls. Most importantly, what I will be bringing and sharing with them are the joy and memories of my stay in Ireland. And the hope that they too will travel and experience the beautiful island nation.

If you have been to Ireland but didn't have unique irish gifts with you then you might have missed half of your life. Check out more information about celtic gifts at mycelticinspiration.com.
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-02-26 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.exback@blogger.com&code=ae7cf1192a85fab0f4577a571c1e4168
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: