Saturday, May 22, 2010

Unique Content Article on , ,

How To Sabotage Your Chances With A Woman

by Josh Lubens

I want to share a personal tale that takes a lurid look at the collective male ego's pathetic attempt to buoy above survival when trying to win over the woman of its dreams.

Thus far, I have shared this story only with a few close friends.

To be completely honest

I feel almost bashful sharing it with you.

Yet this story is so important to your development that I'm willing to swallow my pride a bit.

When I was fifteen I went to high school with a guy who claimed he was dating a teen model.

Not being the coolest cat in the litter box, he went out of his way to prove to everyone that he was "actually dating her": he cut out pictures in magazines of her, and even made up stories about the two of them making monkey love.

Everyone mercilessly teased him, seeing through his transparent lies.

In a sad attempt at regaining the smattering of respect people had for him, he promised everyone that she would attend his birthday party.

I ended up going to his party just to prove to myself that this girl was a figment of his imagination.

Long story short, she was real and even more stunning in person. Her cold-as-ice personality sat behind an angelic face draped with blond locks and decorated with piercing green eyes. A skinny cigarette nestled between two of her long fingers. I was in love.

Birthday boy, however, was not "actually" dating her. In fact, she wanted nothing to do with him.

I ended up sleeping with her - that was the good news.

There was, however, a catch: She had a boyfriend.

She let me know that although she enjoyed fooling around with me, she would never break up with her boyfriend for me. This fret a wound deep within my heart.

Then she poured verbal rubbing alcohol on my open wound by telling me that I did not fit the quota for her "ideal man".

Then she carped, "You don't act romantic, buy me gifts, or listen to my problems. I refuse to be with a guy who doesn't do these things."

The feeling was worse than having your nether regions stretched like a foot of flesh colored taffy.

Did I run as fast as I could from this little ice princess?

No - instead, like a trained seal, I attempted to live up to her "be my little lapdog" standards.

Did I end up winning her heart?

Nope.

When I reached the brink of her high standards, she raised the bar.

Guess what?

I felt even more attracted to her and tried even harder.

The harder I tried, the less attraction she felt for me.

Don't do what I did unless your sexual preference rhymes with May. Or you're a masochist.

If you've found yourself in this position before and would like to learn how to make sure you never end up there again, checkout my website RealWorldSeduction.com. You'll also learn proven techniques for attracting women regardless of looks, money, or fame.

Josh Lubens, a relationship expert, writes under the penname Swinggcat and has been teaching men seduction for the last ten years. Visit his website to get world class seduction tips.
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-02-26 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.exback@blogger.com&code=ae7cf1192a85fab0f4577a571c1e4168
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: