Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Unique Content Article on , ,

A Pick Up Line That Actually Works On Women

by Josh Lubens

Many a man has been at a bar, spotted an attractive woman and thought to himself, "Wow! She really works those breasts, bouncy bouncy."

Next, he went in for the kill. But a few seconds later, he went belly up as she flattened his ego into a pancake.

With his self-esteem fried to cinders, he limped away.

You can probably relate. I know I can. I've been there about a billion times. Heck! - I used to be so scared to approach an attractive woman that I'd imagine her steamrolling me, leaving me for road kill in her wake. How cool is that - I'd disqualify myself without even talking to her.

If you don't know how to pick up women, then doing so will be more difficult than a blind man trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Realize this: We approach women in the wake of their cuteness - and they know it. Without them uttering a single word, they hook us in.

Half the time, even if you find them as attractive as a dingle berry , they'll still think you're interested.

This, of course, is about to change. So keep reading...

Catching a glimpse of the average man approaching a woman is a grizzly sight to behold. Think of the woman as a skilled fisherman with something irresistible hanging from her pole and the guy as a dumb fish who's minutes away from being turned into her dinner.

Even if he puts up a fight, it's game over - she already hooked him (although, if she's physically attracted to him, there's a glimmer of hope).

I'm also a fish - but an F-ed up, twisted, alien barracuda. Just when they feel that they have me on their hook I start throwing bait at them.

They start chomping away at the bait and, then, bam - they're on my hook and I'm reeling them in.

Let's look at an example. When at a bar, I'll stand in a high-traffic area - e.g., near the ladies room or entrance to the smoking patio. When a girl walks by I'll jut out my elbow making it next to impossible for her to avoid bumping into it.

And then in an overdramatic and offended tone I'll utter: "Ow...you hurt me."

A bit flustered, the lovely lady will put her hand on my shoulder and gush, "I'm so sorry."

I'll quip back with, "Before you can touch me, you need to tell me an interesting story or a funny joke.

This is not only a bundle of fun but also a powerful means of emotionally hooking a woman.

When the average man's groin fills with lust for a sexy vixen, he starts coming up with ways to win her over.

She's got them on her emotional hook (and she's well aware of it.) Any effort on their part to win her over is a bad sign she's reeled them in even closer.

But I did the opposite: I set the frame that I'm the Prize and she's the suitor trying to win me over.

In every male/female interaction only one person can be the Prize at a given time. Two people can't simultaneously chase each other.

With few exception excluded, you want to set the frame that you're the Prize and the woman is the suitor trying to win you over.

Josh Lubens, a world famous dating expert, writes under the penname Swinggcat and has taught men how to pick up women for over a decade. At his website, you can get free pick up lines that actually work.
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-02-26 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.exback@blogger.com&code=ae7cf1192a85fab0f4577a571c1e4168
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: