Thursday, August 5, 2010

Unique Content Article on , ,

I Used A Hidden Camera To Spy On My Wife

by Albert A Panzardi

I thought the seven-year itch was a myth until I became suspicious of my wife on our seventh year of marriage. She changed the perfume that she had been wearing since we got married!

My work required me to travel a lot, leaving my wife all by herself for many days. I was worried that she might be having an affair, but hoped it was just paranoia. A friend suggested I spy on my wife.

I got some DVD hidden cameras but did not say that it will be used to spy on my wife. I installed it in her car and in a few parts of our house.

I immediately watched the recordings that the DVR hidden cameras had captured as soon as I got home from a week-long trip. I forced myself to stay calm and be ready with what I would see.

When I checked the hidden camera hidden in the car, the recordings showed nothing alarming at all except that she seemed to spend so much time in the beauty parlor. I wanted to be sure with my suspicions, so I thought I would spy on my wife some more.

Lo and behold! The hidden camera in the bedroom captured a man entering the bedroom. He had his back to the camera and I sighed as I failed to see his face as he later entered the bathroom.

The next event was emotional as my wife would not admit that she cheated. I thought I would shock her with my proof but I was speechless when she said the he had asked the man to mount the DVD hidden cameras in our house to watch my moves.

When I shaved my seven year-old mustache, she became suspicious. It was a good idea to spy on my wife because we proved that we still cared. I agreed to grow my mustache back and she wore her usual perfume again.

Albert A Panzardi is a experienced expert in Security and Surveillance and offers a full catalog of covert cameras and surveillance systems. He gives full help and set up guidance anywhere in the country if case you want to spy on my wife.
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-02-26 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.exback@blogger.com&code=ae7cf1192a85fab0f4577a571c1e4168
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: