Friday, December 3, 2010

Unique Content Article on Tungsten Rings,Tungsten Bands,Tungsten Wedding Rings,Tungsten Ring,Tungsten Band

Tungsten Band is 100% Scratched Proof AND Durable

by Stephen Xanders

Jewelry is extremely expensive due to elegance and never it's durability.

Many people prefer Gold because they believe that it has been a tradition that people should use Gold for wedding rings. No doubt that even in our family, from our great great grand parents till our generation, most of them purchased Gold wedding rings.

I've nothing much against using Gold wedding rings. The one thing I don't as with Gold is that it is very expensive as well as for me so it's not your best option especially in this very unstable economy we now have. Second is the fact that it requires lots of fix.

Since my childhood till my teenage years, I observed that my parents normally visit jewelry stores to have their wedding rings repaired. As far as we all know, Gold is somewhat soft. Also, it is not immune from having scratches, dents, and deformation. I still remember one time when my mothers' ring fell of her hands and I accidentally stepped on to it. It was a traumatic incident not just for her but for me. I was scolded for so long since she valued her ring so much from the time of her wedding. Have you ever experienced that? Don't you wish!

From that time on, I told myself that I will choose a much thicker and the most DURABLE metal for my wedding. To be honest, at that time, I have no idea about what kind of ring would that be. The truth is, I don't know any other option aside from gold.

However, just this past year, a friend of mine was married and that I personally saw their wedding bands. In the beginning, it was weird, it's not colored GOLD and so i thought it had been silver or white gold or platinum. I was wrong, they told it was a TUNGSTEN Band.

TUNGSTEN CARBIDE is among the MOST DURABLE metals on the planet. It has been one of the biggest discovery for that Jewelry Industry. Based on research:

a.) Tungsten is rated 8-9 for its hardness. (Diamond is 10) b.) Tungsten is 5 times as hard as steel. c.) Tungsten is 10 times harder that 18 Karat Gold.

Since the time I learned about Tungsten, I am completely convince that this is the DREAM WEDDING Ring I ever wanted. It is 100% scratched proof (I will not worry about scratches). And even if it takes my whole lifetime, I will be assured that it's durability will assure me that it will not be deformed in any way. I choose TUNGSTEN Ring, how about you?

Let me tell you know more about <a href="http://www.tungstenringstyles.com/category/ring-styles/tungsten-wedding-bands">Tungsten Wedding Rings</a>. Learn how to choose the best <a href="http://www.tungstenringstyles.com">Tungsten Wedding Bands</a> for your needs.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-10-29 from IP 196.25.255.210
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.exback@blogger.com&code={confirm_code}
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: